Designed to support high density video exploitation computing needs. The Thunder-PITW is the ultimate system for caching and delivering frame-by-frame high resolution full-motion video with unparalleled speed and efficiency.
Bison Computing Servers are tested and certified to operate with up to QUAD industry leading Nvidia GPU cards optimized for ML/DL applications.
Thunder-PITW Server | Model SKU: 2U BAI26-S37
Base Price: $54,000
- Designed to support high density Video Exploitation computing needs.
- Tool-less design supports quick installation and easy maintenance
- TAA Compliant for DoD Networks
- Dual AMD EPYC 7000-Series Processors
- LSI RAID Controller w/Cache Vault
- Up to 2TB Registered ECC DDR4 2666 MHz SDRAM in 16 x DIMMs
- External: 24 x 2.5” hot swap (Storage)
- External: 2 x 2.5” hot swap (OS Drives)
- Dimensions: 17 x 26.8 x 3.6 inches (W x D x H)
- Expansion slots: 2 x PCI-E 3.0 x16, 3 x PCI-E 3.0 x8
- Power: 800W 1+1 redundant PSU PMBus 1.2 80+Platinum
- 2X INTEL X710-DA2 dual port 10GBE SFP+/DA converged network adapter
- Tool-less top cover design
- Tool-less backplane
- Tool-less slide rails
- Strong carrying handles
- 3 Year Limited Hardware Warranty